Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One of the principles that guide our team at SDW is being "informative." This means we're excited to share all the latest information and technology that can improve your dental health. We're happy to spend the time it takes to answer your questions about your teeth and mouth, and even share how your oral health is directly related to your overall well-being.
We love questions! We've gathered some common ones here, but if you don't find the answers you're looking for or need, please contact our office and speak to one of our knowledgable staff members.
- What is Dr. Smith's training and background?
- What is Invisalign?
- What are my options for whitening my teeth?
- Do you take my dental insurance?
- What if I don't have dental insurance? Can I afford dental care?
- Can my entire family see you?
- How can I change the color of my teeth?
- My teeth are chipping on the ends and look ‘thin’. Is this something that is part of the natural ‘aging’ process?
- I have never had braces, aren’t I too old to straighten my teeth.